Conditions of Entry
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Timbertown Motel.
For the safety of our guests, current and future, and staff, guests at Timbertown Motel must abide by the following:
- All guests are required to provide proof of identity and a permanent address at check-in or prior if arriving after hours.
- If NSW Covid-19 Restrictions are in force, they must be adhered to at all times. It is your responsibility to be informed of current restrictions.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell (respiratory symptoms or fever over 37.5 degrees) whilst staying at Timbertown Motel or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must:
o Advise staff by calling 02 6586 0699
o Immediately get tested for COVID-19; and
o Place yourself in isolation until you have received your result.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- We encourage our guests to maintain social distancing, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception area.
- Payments via Credit Card are preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
- Reception is to be notified of ALL visitors prior to arrival.
- Children must always be supervised within the motel complex, including in the pool and on the tennis court, for safety reasons.
As a part of our COVID Safe Policies, we will not conduct Room Servicing on short stay bookings of less than 5 nights. Your room will be thoroughly cleaned to our high standards prior to your check-in. If you are staying less than 5 nights and would like fresh linens or additional tea/coffee supplies, please ask at Reception and we will provide these for you.
During your stay, if you have any enquiries or concerns regarding your booking, please contact our staff on
02 6586 0966 for assistance.